Criss Cross Antlers
This ring features two sculpted antlers that criss cross above and below a beautiful 6 mm white sapphire. The ring is sterling silver and the setting for the stone is white gold. A great ring for those that love nature and something truly unique.
I can make in white, yellow, rose, gold and platinum. Other stones are also available. Please email me with your wishes.
I accept paypal and direct payment through Etsy. I will send your item once I receive payment. California residents will be required to pay 9.75% sales tax.
I will ship USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation.
I go directly to the post office to mail your packages, however I cannot be responsible if they do not make it to your house unless you purchase insurance. If you need an upgrade please let me know and there will be a small up-charge to cover the cost for insurance or priority shipping etc.
Please make sure your Etsy address and your Pay Pal address are the same. I will only ship to your confirmed PayPal address unless I am otherwise notified.
If your package does not make it to you please let me know. There is a limited amount of time I have to file a claim. If your package does not arrive within 2 weeks for domestic and 4 weeks for international from the day I shipped to you will need to contact me so I can file a claim.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I want you to be happy with your purchase. If for some reason you are not please let, me know and I will do my best to resolve the issue. I stand behind my products and will do my best to make sure you are satisfied. Before leaving negative feedback please give me a chance to fix any issues you may have.
Since my items are custom made for you in specific sizes, I can not accept returns or exchanges. I do not carry back stock on rings with stones and make them for you when you order. If your ring does not fit, I can resize it for you for a very fair price. If it is my mistake I will fix it for free. If there are any problems with the workmanship I can also fix the item. If I have made a mistake I will also fix the item for free.
If you have any concerns regarding an item you are interested in please let me know.
Please note I can not be responsible for your shipping charges or if the item gets lost in mail if you choose to exchange so please insure .
If you need a ring resized there is a charge of 6.00 to 25.00 depending on the job. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the item you are interested in.
If you have a custom order idea please let me know. I am happy to assist you. Special orders are not exchangeable.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Teri Westerman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at terala123 @ aol.com or through etsy conversations.
Please contact me regarding custom orders with stones as these are not returnable. Since I make my items for you when you order one at a time I do not offer returns or exchanges. Also stamped and engraved items are not returnable. If you have any questions regarding your order please contact me regarding exchanges and returns.
I recommend you go to a jewelry store to have them size your finger if you are not sure of your size.
If I size a ring incorrectly I will comp the resizing.
If you need to have a ring resized I can do for this for a fee of 5.00 to 50.00 depending on the job. I ask you to pay shipping for this.